Our client, a leading energy and process engineering consultancy is currently looking for an Energy Engineer with a post-graduate degree with 1-2 years of industrial sector experience, to join their team.
They are a well-established, expanding company with focus on design and delivery of utilities and process engineering projects.
Their client base varies from SMEs to blue chip companies globally and in the UK.
- This job will be a great opportunity to achieve your chartered status. It also provides opportunity to travel visiting overseas and UK sites.
- You will be auditing sites, analysing energy and water data, Installation design using AutoCAD, engineering design, etc.
- You will be an important member of the team of sustainability professionals, helping to develop solutions to improve the water, energy and carbon reduction.
- Post-graduate experience in similar position, ideally with industrial sector and building services engineering. This will include HVAC, BMS, CHP and heat pumps, boilers, steam and hot water systems and other renewable energy technology.
- Competence in data analysis
- Chartership or working towards the chartered status
- Good communication and report writing skills, including proficiency in MS Office
- UK Driving Licence
Climate17 are recruitment specialists across Energy & Environmental markets. Our extensive experience, expert market knowledge and passion for what we do stand us apart.