Our client is a fast-growing business with an enviable drive and passion to be market leaders in helping businesses play their part in building a zero-carbon world. They have a focused team of specialists who work together to deliver action, they are now looking for a Director of Reporting Services to be an instrumental part of their business.
You will be someone who can navigate the boardroom and work closely with C-Suite/board level executives of global complex organisations, and work with inspiration and absolute passion in your work and achieving your professional goals.
As a senior member of the team you will have responsibility for ensuring that the company operates at the highest standard, and is recognised as a leaders in the space of ESG and GHG reporting programmes.
You will be required to deliver corporate reporting and will provide advice to complex global companies helping clients to deliver and improve reporting programmes on ESG issues. This will include the development of reporting services, apply industry reporting frameworks, and meet evolving client requirements. The role offers substantial scope to shape, grow and a leading team.
- To support industry engagement with key partners and participate in thought leadership engagement and webinars.
- Lead on client engagements to meet mandatory and voluntary ESG disclosure requirements.
- Lead on projects with complex clients to build and implement ambitious sustainability strategies that enable clients to transition to net zero.
- Work with internal experts to define and develop services enabling the latest reporting frameworks to be applied and meet latest reporting requirements (GHG Annual Reporting, TCFD, SASB, GRI, CDSB, CDP, Net Zero etc.)
- Lead GHG foot printing, LCA and ESG reporting function to provide a foundation for accurate reporting and strategy
- Work with the technology team so that the internal platform can meet evolving reporting and foot printing requirements.
- Build relationships with multiple individuals in large and complex clients.
- Improve client retention and help develop revenue in line with client's ambition.
- Demonstrate empathy, intuition and influencing skills to draw out priorities, consolidate thinking and get buy-in at all levels for the proposed route forward.
- Deliver top notch presentations and lead workshops with business leaders.
- Lead your team and support colleagues with their own personal development.
- At least 10 years relevant experience in climate change related work.
- Proven leadership skills, with accountability for driving a team, business unit and revenue target.
- Ability and track record in developing and delivering ESG strategy and Net Zero.
- Technical experience of advising on and meeting ESG reporting requirements for large and complex companies (GHG Reporting and Scope 3, TCFD, SASB, GRI, CDSB, CDP etc.).
- Consultancy experience, including client relationship management.
- Experience of taking a lead role in presentations and handling conflict and objections from
- Commercially minded with the ability to look for continuous improvement and value adding opportunities within a dynamic B2B environment.
Climate17 are recruitment specialists across Clean Energy & Environmental markets. Our extensive experience, expert market knowledge and passion for what we do stand us apart.