We are pleased to recruit for a reputable, well-established company in the Natural Climate Solutions space. They grow well financed, managed and monitored forests and ecosystems, partnering with implementation organisations, international investors, and development banks to create the most robust climate projects. They mobilise finance for ecosystem services and develop new, integrated value chains together with local stakeholders. They integrate their solutions to provide and implement net-zero strategies.
Coordination of Nature Based Solution projects
- Inception and structuring of emission reduction projects eligible under the voluntary and compliance carbon schemes/markets
- Coordination of the elaboration of project design documents, project implementation, and support of carbon certification cycles
- Coordination of the delivery of feasibility studies, concept notes, quick assessments among other documents for the private and public sector
- Plan, conduct and support site visits and accompany project developers
- Plan, conduct and support site visits and accompany project development
- Review and interpretation of new and existing methodologies.
Team management tasks
- Coordination, guidance and management of team resources (5 team members)
- Budget allocation and monitoring of deadlines
- Conduction of performance review
- Support of recruiting processes
Strategic development of the Division "Natural Climate Solutions"
- Gathering intelligence about market trends, relevant regulation and policies
- Proactively participate in business strategy and internal discussions to improve and deliver highest quality consulting services and products
- Growing new service lines focusing on Natural Climate Solutions, such as rewilding, wetland restoration, mangroves, soil carbon and other appropriate opportunities
- Strategic cooperation with the Climate Solutions Sales team to structure the project pipeline and to cover the client's demand of carbon credits and customised carbon projects in quality and quantity
Reporting & communication
- The position reports directly to the management team
- Direct communication with the other divisions and sales teams of the Business Unit Climate Solutions
- Business development
- Work in close cooperation with the NCS sales and technical department teams to support project proposals and to provide technical feedback
- Represent FFC in different forums and corporate events related to NCS and carbon markets for business opportunities
What the company offers
- Collaboration in an international interdisciplinary and dynamic team
- Exciting field of work at the interface between business and climate protection
- A casual work environment with impact
- A comprehensive introduction to our team and processes while providing the space to develop your own solutions - new ideas are expressly welcome
- Remote work possible if preferred
- Regular training and capacity building
Climate17 are recruitment specialists across Clean Energy & Environmental markets. Our extensive experience, expert market knowledge and passion for what we do stand us apart.