Our client is a leading zero carbon consultancy. To help expand their successful team, we are searching for experienced and driven sustainability professionals to fill the role of Director of Sustainability Reporting.
As a business, our client is going from strength to strength. They have an enviable client list of large corporates within financial services, real estate, investment and private equity markets.
About the role
As the Director of Reporting your mission is to lead and expand the Strategy, Reporting and Engagement team. You will be working to effect and deliver change within businesses that have an active part to play in achieving a zero carbon world.
This is a senior role where your broad knowledge and expertise within ESG will be showcased by creating a centre of excellence for Scope 3 reporting, net zero strategy, reporting and decarbonisation services.
- Programme management, working closely with clients to maintain and develop revenue, whilst meeting the client's ESG goals.
- Manage and develop client relationships across large and complex organisations whilst maintaining quality and efficiency.
- Work closely with clients to deliver a high level of service, helping them to achieve their transition to net zero i.e. GHG reporting and Scope 3 strategies.
- Design and deliver stakeholder engagement and behaviour change programmes with a positive and practical approach.
- Aid clients to meet disclosure requirements (NetZero, GRESB, Science based targets, SECR, TCFD, UNIPRI, EPRA).
- Lead teams, support, motivate and develop individuals to be their best and achieve their personal goals.
- Have the ability to lead workshops, deliver presentations and work closely with business leaders and senior executives.
- A minimum of 10+ years of experience within climate change related roles, with a preference for procurement and supply chain experience.
- Natural and proven leadership skills, able to drive a team to meet and exceed targets.
- Experience within a Consultancy is essential – you will have taken a lead with client management and account handling.
- In-depth knowledge of sector disclosure and assessments of Net Zero, GRESB, Science based targets, SECR, TCFD, UNIPRI, EPRA.
- Previously worked in a lead role with dynamic and complex organisations providing behaviour change, stakeholder engagement and sustainability communication programmes.
Please apply if you are ready for a career move to a company who exude passion, and have a refreshing approach in their mission to help the corporate world reach their carbon reduction and sustainability goals.
Climate17 are recruitment specialists across Clean Energy & Environmental markets. Our extensive experience, expert market knowledge and passion for what we do stand us apart.