Our client is an award-winning carbon-neutral engineering company who specialise in asset assessment, testing, improvement & optimisation of solar farms across the UK.
They are looking for site-based Data Coordinators to work alongside the designated exchange team by the identification and marking of defective modules to be exchanged with the use of an online GPS portal (training provided) on a mass-module exchange project across three separate solar farms.
- Working outside on a solar farm in all weathers (equipment & workwear provided)
- Identify defective solar modules and indicate them to the exchange team
- Keeping a record of which modules are exchanged and communicate this accurately with the Site Project Manager
- Keep a detailed and accurate record of a large volume of data.
- Work alongside the Site Project Manager to accurately catalogue the defective modules, scan relevant barcodes/serial numbers and help upload all data and photographs to the company online portal.
- Be flexible to changing working environment work with exchange teams
- Quality control of data
- Experience in Large scale solar/Renewable energy construction
- Experience of working on solar farms in winter
- Experience of data entry, checking, uploading, downloading data, emailing / transferring data (images & spreadsheets)
- Experience of using GPS-type portals
- Ability to work away from home during the duration of works (accommodation/food provided)
Climate17 are recruitment specialists across Renewable Energy & Environmental markets. Our extensive experience, expert market knowledge and passion for what we do stand us apart.