Our client is a fast-growing renewable energy company committed to developing, building, and operating innovative renewable energy hubs. They offer an integrated approach to renewable energy development. With services across the life cycle of any project including planning advisory, project rights development, asset management and operation. Due to the company’s rapid growth, they are now looking for a Corporate Services Manager to join their team.
This is a newly created role and in this, you will support the Head of Finance and Shared Services with management, governance and co-ordination of the administration, HR, information and IT systems and office management functions, ensuring excellent service and support is provided to all areas of the business.
The role will cover both offices in Yanworth and London.
The Corporate Services Manager’s key responsibilities will be to:
- Provide support to the Head of Finance and Shared Services to ensure that systems and working practices are optimal and capable of supporting the growth in the business.
- Lead in the development, co-ordination, maintenance and ongoing improvement of information management and IT systems, procurement practices and processes and HR policies and processes.
- Monitor compliance with standardised policies, procedures, and systems.
- Ensure all policies and procedures are reviewed and updated in line with statutory requirements and organisational changes.
- Manage the recruitment, on-boarding, and off-boarding of employees.
- Manage the employee benefits: pensions, private medical, life assurance, and salary sacrifice schemes.
- Manage the annual renewal/ quote process for company insurance policies.
- Ensure, and evidence, compliance with health and safety requirements (non-operational) and GDPR legislation.
- Manage all aspects of the office management for both locations and administrative support.
- Line management of the Office Manager, including the effective delegation of work, monitoring of workload and priority management to ensure all activities and service levels are maintained.
- Other ad-hoc duties as required.
Key Skills and Experience
- Can demonstrate a continuous improvement approach to processes and systems.
- Experience working in a similar corporate function, in a growing organisation.
- Excellent organisational skills with a high level of attention to detail.
- Strong IT literacy skills, fully proficient in the use of the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proactive approach and takes ownership.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Collaborative team worker, ready to offer support and respond to ad-hoc requests from colleagues.
- Comfortable working on a variety of projects and tasks in a fast paced and growth environment.
Climate17 are recruitment specialists across Clean Energy & Environmental markets. Our extensive experience, expert market knowledge and passion for what we do stand us apart.