Our client has led the market in energy data and analytics for almost 40 years. Today, they provide services to over thirty thousand businesses and organisations and processes data for just under 20% of the UK's electricity consumption every day. Their flagship data analytics software is the tool of choice for thousands of energy professionals.
We are seeking an LPC Qualified Commercial & Legal Analyst to provide an excellent standard of commercial service on the legal team.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Progress and support a range of commercial projects including but not limited to: risk management, monitoring processes and identifying refinements and improvements.
- Participate and contribute towards cross divisional projects.
- Understand the company's overall business objectives and work to achieving these by contributing to and progressing department objectives.
- Assist in the population of the CRM database and organisation of the contracts library.
- Process standard sales orders, contract additions and removals, commercial queries and general administrative tasks in a timely fashion and in accordance with agreed KPIs.
- Supports the Commercial Department's contractual process.
- Support other team members with expert knowledge and advice.
Qualifications & Experience
- All candidates must have a Law degree as a minimum standard, ideally 2:1 and above.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical abilities.
- Strong administrative and organisational skills.
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Confident and accurate user of computer systems and databases.
- Articulate, professional and clear verbal communication skills.
- Present information clearly and in an engaging way.
- Good interpersonal and rapport-building abilities.
- Precise and appropriate written communication skills.
- Good telephone manner.
- Good listener; can understand the needs of customers and colleagues.
Climate17 are recruitment specialists across Clean Energy & Environmental markets. Our extensive experience, expert market knowledge and passion for what we do stand us apart.