Client Relationship Manager
Location Office (West London), and home based.
Our client is an international energy and sustainability consultancy business with offices in four different countries. It has significantly grown its I&C business portfolio over the past five years, specifically the international division. They fully expect that growth trajectory to continue and are now looking to enhance the international I&C team by looking for new Client Relationship Managers to join their fast-growing team.
The role is dual focused - promoting and selling their global service offering to international prospects, whilst coordinating the delivery of agreed scopes of service to existing clients. Clients under your management would have been both self-generated and, over time, inherited as existing accounts. The role demands a significant amount of international coordination work with global partnership arrangements as well as diligence, and tenacity. It's a role that's both internal and external facing. The position offers any job holder the opportunity to operate at the highest corporate level, whilst providing excellent financial reward.
- To self-generate a book of new business in the international I&C sector to help deliver the team's sales plan and annual gross margin targets via the company's suite of consulting, sustainability, and proprietary technology services.
- To generate your own leads through networking, prospecting, and developing strategic referral relationships.
- Implement lean processes and procedures to improve the sale life-cycle.
- Sales forecasting, growth plans and weekly/monthly management information.
- Have the work ethic and desire to drive in new opportunities.
- Assisting with other territories when appropriate to do so.
- Be the relationship conduit between the company and your clients.
- Direct the global/regional purchasing strategy for your existing clients.
- Be responsible for the commercial activity between the company and your existing clients.
- Coordinate the on-boarding process for new clients with the operational teams.
- Coordinate and attend bi-weekly client risk management calls.
- Manage/coordinate supply contract renewal processes - including recommendations.
- Provide in timely fashion QRM meeting agenda, then chairing the activity.
- Coordinate internal reviews to ensure client scope of service is being correctly delivered.
- Hold responsibility for the renewal of existing SLA arrangements with client base.
- Ensure all cross and up-sell opportunities are sourced and sold.
- Monitor client fee payment is adhered to.
- Maintain internal accounting systems (CRM etc).
- A minimum of 3 years working in the UK energy space.
- A minimum of 1 year in a business development capacity.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- A confident presenter.
- Strong proposal writing skills.
- Problem Solver.
- Eye for detail.
- Decision Making.
- Client focused.
- An in depth understanding of flexible purchasing/risk management strategies.
- International energy procurement experience.
- Fluent in at least one other language other than English.
Climate17 are recruitment specialists across Clean Energy & Environmental markets. Our extensive experience, expert market knowledge and passion for what we do stand us apart.