Our client is an international energy consultancy based in London, with offices in Frankfurt, Chicago, and Sarajevo. The company has been successfully delivering energy cost management solutions to 1000s of clients across different countries since 1995. On the back of recent new client acquisitions, they are undergoing an expansion program, and looking for a Campaign Manager to join their fast-growing team.
- Developing strategies and tactics to boost the company's reputation and drive qualified traffic.
- Deploying successful marketing campaigns from creative ideas to execution.
- Experimenting with various organic and paid acquisition channels.
If you live and breathe marketing and are excited about delivering campaigns that stimulate engagement and opportunities to generate new business and provide sustainable growth, then you will be the ideal candidate. Our client is looking for a flexible and versatile marketer who will be responsible for the growth of the company's inbound sales channels.
They are looking for people who have a zeal for sustainability and energy matters for business users, as well as technology and data solutions. They are looking for someone who is interested in a marketing position where they can stimulate positive action for sustainable business growth.
Our client is an international energy and sustainability consultancy delivering consultancy services and technology solutions to large complex international and global organisations. They help their clients buy and use energy more efficiently, and to deliver renewable energy and net zero strategies to reduce emissions, ultimately promoting sustainable business growth.
The Campaign Manager responsibilities include tracking and analysing the performance of campaigns, managing the marketing budget, and ensuring that all marketing material is in line with the company's brand identity. To be successful in this role, you should have hands-on experience with web analytics tools and be able to turn creative ideas into effective advertising projects.
Ultimately, you will help build and maintain a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels.
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about the company and drive qualified traffic.
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideas to execution.
- Deliver compelling thought leadership programmes that educate and stimulate clients and new business opportunities, to recognise the value of the brand and recognise their challenges and the solutions to overcome them.
- Brief and oversee the work of internal and external agencies, such as designers, animators, and printers, who will deliver much of the campaign activity.
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copy-writing, performance analysis.
- Working with content creators, produce valuable and engaging content for the website and blog that attracts and converts target groups.
- Proofread copy for promotional materials within marketing campaigns.
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players and associations.
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely.
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to brochures and case studies.
- Ensure that the organisation's brand and identity is adhered to in campaigns and in all communication channels.
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals to continually improve performance and reach.
- Analyse business consumer behaviour and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly.
- Keep abreast of current trends in marketing.
- A degree in Marketing or related field.
- Demonstrable experience in marketing and delivering campaigns in a B2B environment that work, together with the potential and attitude required to learn.
- Experience in energy and/or sustainability in a B2B environment would be helpful.
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate, and motivate action.
- Solid knowledge of website and social platform analytics tools.
- Experience in setting up and optimising Google AdWords campaigns.
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets.
- Evidence of being able formulate marketing plans and guiding a team to establish parameters and processes for campaign delivery, delegating as needed, while maintaining campaign responsibility.
- A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and simple communication.
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
Climate17 are recruitment specialists across Clean Energy & Environmental markets. Our extensive experience, expert market knowledge and passion for what we do stand us apart.