Climate17 are working exclusively with a market leading renewable energy developer, seeking to develop, build and operate 1 GW of new clean energy and storage projects in the UK.
They currently have a pipeline in excess of 600MW of solar and battery storage sites and are now looking to expand the team with the appointment of a CAD Technician to create a wide variety of designs and drawings for the portfolio.
We are currently looking to recruit an ambitious and highly motivated individual to join their growing team and work on a variety of exciting renewable energy projects, predominantly large-scale ground mount solar PV and Battery Storage.
- Assist with the preparation of high-quality concept designs, planning and technical drawings for a variety of renewable energy projects.
- Ensure all work is carried out precisely, efficiently and within set timescales.
- Liaise with internal teams and external consultants throughout the project development and delivery process to update drawings as project requirements change.
- Carry out other design related duties when required.
- Contribute to the development of standardised design assumptions and templates.
- Experience with AutoCAD (ideally with 1 years working experience), a strong graduate with placement experience could also be considered for this role.
- High attention to detail.
- Good communication, numeracy, and computer skills.
- Self-starter willing to work within a small and agile team.
- Ability and enthusiasm to meet deadlines.
- Understanding of construction methods.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of renewable energy and the project development life-cycle beneficial but not required.
- Willingness to learn on the job, proactively seeking opportunities for personal and professional growth.
Climate17 are recruitment specialists across Clean Energy & Environmental markets. Our extensive experience, expert market knowledge and passion for what we do stand us apart.