Climate17 are working exclusively with a multi-disciplinary practice offering a wide range of architectural, planning and renewable design services.
They are looking to recruit an ambitious and highly motivated individual to join their growing team of technicians and designers working on a variety of exciting renewable projects, from commercial & industrial rooftop projects to large scale ground mount solar farms.
- Assist with the preparation of high-quality concept designs, planning and technical drawings within set timescales.
- Preparation of conceptual and technical drawings and documentation for various projects across company and external Clientele.
- Ensure all work is carried out precisely, efficiently and within set timescales.
- Liaise with and manage external consultants.
- Carry out site visits and conduct building surveys when required.
- Attend and participate in team meetings as and when required.
- Carry out general office duties when required.
- Experience with AutoCAD (1 years minimum).
- Due to location of premises and work involved, the candidate must hold a driving licence and have access to your own vehicle.
- Have an understanding on solar development.
- Good communication, numeracy and computer skills.
- Have an excellent eye for design / detail.
- The ability and enthusiasm to meet deadlines.
- Understanding of manufacturing processes and construction methods.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Uses own initiative to take on responsibility.
- The ability to work individually and as part of a sociable team environment.
- Continues to learn on the job, proactively seeking opportunities for personal improvement to enhance their own knowledge and skills where possible.
Climate17 are recruitment specialists across Clean Energy & Environmental markets. Our extensive experience, expert market knowledge and passion for what we do stand us apart.