Climate17 is working with a fast-growing, renewable energy and climate solutions supplier, with experience in providing the most appropriate instruments to allow corporates and energy distribution companies, to achieve their environmental objectives, in terms of carbon offsetting and carbon neutralisation, renewable energy consumption, energy efficiency and supply of renewable products for electricity and gas.
They operate throughout Europe from its various offices, and they are currently recruiting for the team in Amsterdam. They are a distinguished CDP renewable energy provider in the DACH region, so you will come into an abundant portfolio of accounts, with the task to maintain and grow them in that space.
You will be responsible for further expanding and managing the network of clients in Germany, Switzerland, and Austria.
Key account management of the existing portfolio of clients, defining and implementing a targeted strategy to further expanding it.
Manage and further develop the dedicated portfolio of products, such as:
- Guarantees of Origin (and the associated labels such as; TÜV SÜD, TÜV NORD, EKOenergy, ok power, Naturemade Star, Naturemade Basic).
- Biomethane Certificates (and the associated labels such as EWärmeG, ISCC, RedCert, Naturemade Star, EEWärme).
- Carbon Credits (VERs, VCS, GS).
- F-Gas quotas and Autorisations.
- Assist the clients with their compliance to the voluntary and mandatory schemes when it comes to emission reduction and renewable energy targets.
- Assessing various business opportunities and turn them into viable business plans.
- Business development and origination in cross synergy with the global activities of the Group.
- Fluency in German and English, min. 2 years working experience in a similar position and a proven knowledge in the field of climate commodities.
- Good knowledge of the environmental commodities (GoOs, IRECs, Biomethane Certificates, Carbon Credits, F-Gas, etc.)
- Ability to build strong relationships and business partnerships.
- Ability to develop new markets, coordinating both the analytical and the practical implementation.
- Monitoring KPIs and reporting.
- Implementation of processes.
- Representing the company externally (events, media, etc.)
- Marketing and lobbying.
- Team player, goal oriented, committed to the common success.
- Proven capability and experience with the negotiation and conclusion of deals, both with renewable energy producers, project owners and end customers.
- Experience with all the technical aspects related to the procurement and supply of environmental commodities (legal, delivery infrastructure, etc.)
- Bachelor or master's degree (preferably in Economics, Finance or related).
Climate17 are recruitment specialists across Clean Energy & Environmental markets. Our extensive experience, expert market knowledge and passion for what we do stand us apart.