Associate Director Sustainability & Building Physics
Associate Director - Sustainability & Building Physics
Climate17 are working with an innovative and solution focused consultancy for the built environment, who are driven by their values, encompassing trust and delivery in order to support their clients across the construction, developer and architectural space.
The Sustainability team is based in offices in Guildford and are looking for a leader of the current team, to recognise technical excellence, lead management of projects and teams and adhere to company values.
- Lead Environmental Modelling team, investing in each individual to help them fulfil their potential.
- Manage using a coaching and collaborative style of management.
- Provide clients with high-quality technical and strategic advice on a broad range of environmental modelling services including Thermal Comfort & Overheating, Daylight Sunlight & Overshadowing, Internal Daylight Modelling, Microclimate, Visual Comfort and Reflection Studies.
- Work with design teams on range of innovative and high profile developments.
- Prepare high quality reports for clients.
- Win new work and establish trust-based client relationships.
- Write Fee Estimates for new and existing clients.
- A relevant degree in either, Architecture, Engineering, Physics, Maths, Sustainability etc.
- Over 3-years' experience of working within the built environment.
- Experience in using CAD software such as Sketch Up / Rhino / Grasshopper.
- Experience in using IES / Design Builder and Radiance / Ladybug tools.
- Experience in CFD simulations would be beneficial.
Climate17 is a purpose-led, international Renewable Energy & Sustainability recruitment firm. We provide specialist talent acquisition services to organisations seeking to reduce their environmental footprint, as well as those working towards the decarbonisation of the energy sector.
Inclusive Application Process
Climate17 is committed to creating a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace. We believe there is no solution to climate change without people. We aim to increase diversity across all areas and as such, we are committed to partnering with clients and candidates to create an inclusive and sustainable regenerative world. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, or whether or not they have a disability. If you require additional support, equipment, or resources to participate in the job application or interview process, please let us know.
Sign up to our newsletter
Jobs, insights, resources and more. A fortnightly update, straight to your inbox.