Our client is a well-known British renewable energy company that has been helping domestic and commercial clients be part of a sustainable solution to climate change for over two-decades. The energy they provide comes from a variety of UK-based renewable sources such as Solar PV, Wind, and Biofuels.
Reporting to the Senior Asset Manager, you will be responsible for managing the company’s portfolio of owned solar PV and onshore Wind assets to maximise their operational performance.
- Managing and coordinating PPM and reactive maintenance activities and statutory inspections of solar PV and Wind assets across the UK.
- Manage and coordinate land management maintenance activities and ensure compliance with the LEMP for each of the sites.
- Analyse data and prepare reports for key stakeholders, external lenders and third parties in order to successfully manage the assets performance and O&M performance opportunities
- Responsible for monitoring contractual compliance by all parties, including O&M, EPC, Grid Connection, PPA, PSA, lease agreements and other operational agreements.
- Ensure parties are answerable for delivery and identify solutions / alternatives where delivery is not being met.
- Report on and actively manage project compliance with HSSE and Local Planning Authority requirements.
- Develop strong relationships with all contract parties and stakeholders, including landowners and community groups.
- Conduct regular site visits and submit output data and meter readings to Ofgem, FIT licensee and other third parties as necessary
- Suitable Degree qualification in either Engineering, Sciences or mathematics
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role with extensive solar and wind O&M contractor management experience.
- Good technical understanding as well as legal and commercial knowledge of the renewable sector.
- Good performance analysis skills and previous experience with SCADA systems and advanced Excel.
- Team player
- Flexible and adaptive approach to changing demands and conditions.
- Ideally H&S qualified
- Ideally hold a recognised project management qualification
- Full UK drivers’ licence
Climate17 are recruitment specialists across Renewable Energy & Environmental markets. Our extensive experience, expert market knowledge and passion for what we do stand us apart.