Our client is a multidisciplinary consultancy offering expertise across Environmental Permitting, Contaminated Land and Environmental Due Diligence. Their client base includes developers, architects, structural engineers and more, and the project pipeline is varied, ranging from small dispersion modelling assessments to large-scale residential, industrial and infrastructure projects.
In this role, you will typically be involved with the preparation of air quality assessments using modelled and third-party data, to be presented to clients in a report. There will also be an expectation to take on commercial and business development activities, as well as contributing to the development of our client’s growing team.
- Delivery of air quality projects
- Liaison with clients, and planning and regulatory bodies
- Proposal preparation (both standalone and support of multidisciplinary bids)
- Technical / interpretative reporting for EIA, planning and regulation compliance
- Provide support to Environmental Permit applications
- An understanding of noise assessment work would be advantageous
- Relevant experience of UK Air Quality processes
- Environmentally based degree or equivalent professional qualifications
- Experience of dispersion modelling such as ADMS-Roads and GIS packages
- Membership or Associate Member of the IAQM (Institute of Air Quality Management)
- Practical experience of passive and automatic air pollution monitoring (where possible)
- Understanding of the LAQM and UK planning and regulatory system
- Excellent organisational and numerical skills with experience of managing your own workload.
- Excellent communication skills, and confidence to liaise directly with clients and regulators.
- A flexible and dynamic approach and for working in a growing team.
Climate17 are recruitment specialists across Energy & Environmental markets. Our extensive experience, expert market knowledge and passion for what we do stand us apart.