Our client is a leading global multi-disciplinary consultancy working in all areas of the built and natural environment, shaping the future of our environmental, social and economic landscapes.
You will be working with a strong team of highly knowledgeable environmental consultants giving you the opportunity to develop your skill set and progress your career. Key duties will include:
- Atmospheric dispersion modelling of road emission sources and stationary point sources
- Setting up and running ambient air quality monitoring studies
- Undertaking calculations and processing modelling/monitoring results, interpretation of data, and production of reports, drawings, figures and tables
- Assessment of odour and dust risks
- Project managing air quality projects within timescales and according to agreed budgets, including control of scope of work
- Actively contributing ideas to identifying changes in working practices to maximise internal efficiencies
- A degree in mathematics, physics, chemistry, environmental science, geography or a similar subject preferably with a related master's degree and full Membership of the Institute of Air Quality Management or the necessary qualifications/ experience to become a Member
- Solid professional experience of modelling air quality impacts associated with emissions from road vehicles and stacks, extensive experience of ADMS Roads, ADMS 5 and/or AERMOD. Experience of modelling emissions from airports is desirable
- Good financial and project management skills are essential, as are great influencing and communication skills that enable you to build, maintain and consolidate strong working relationships with colleagues, clients and external bodies
- There will be some travel - a full, clean UK driving licence will be required
Climate17 are recruitment specialists across Clean Energy & Environmental markets. Our extensive experience, expert market knowledge and passion for what we do stand us apart.