Our client is a leading sustainability business looking to add an experienced Director to lead their expanding team. Our client provides commercially focused sustainability strategy, reporting, risk management, and performance services to some of the UK's largest organisations.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an ambitious, entrepreneurial, and rapidly expanding sustainability consultancy, working with a diverse client base. The successful candidate will be expected to successfully lead and drive growth in their Financial Services sector.
- Drive strategy, market share, sales, quality, client satisfaction and leadership across the Financial Services section of the business
- Lead development and growth in building a zero carbon world
- Build new and existing client relationships
- Support the product team in translating client needs into services
- Lead business development in the Financial sector, including banks, investors, and insurance businesses
- Drive national and International growth
- Maximise Financial Services opportunities by collaborating with the Executive Team, Sales, Marketing, Delivery, Sector and Product Heads.
- Maximise and expand partner opportunities
- Increase sales year on year and feed into central sales reporting weekly
- Report on Client Satisfaction monthly
- Lead and expand your internal team
- Understand sector trends within Sustainability
- Use marketing intelligence to lead business growth
- Prioritise the Financial Services sectors when addressing product propositions
- Use strategic analysis to provide business recommendations
You will also support development of key services and products including:
- EU Taxonomy and regulations
- Portfolio Carbon Footprinting
- TCFD and climate change risk - including stress testing
- Net Zero and Science based targets for investment funds and finance businesses
- 10 years of experience in Financial Services, ESG and Sustainability
- Business related Degree, MBA - desirable
- Experience having P&L accountability for significant division / team.
- Demonstrable success in building successful relationships with key stakeholders and in developing business
- Ability to define and refine the sector strategy and go-to-market approach the FS sector
- Solid understanding of the financial services reporting disclosure requirements - SFDR, EU Taxonomy, TCFD etc. Ability to advise clients on how reporting can be leveraged internally and externally through their reporting cycles and disclosures
- Strong leadership skills and be responsible for leading a team and overseeing team delivery
- A good communicator with the ability to work across teams and drive progress and results
- Commercially minded, you will have an eye for detail and the ability to visualise solutions to client challenges and requirements.
- Experience in asset management and investment
- Understanding and knowledge of current and future Financial Services developments and trends
- Ability to recognise key areas which can build a business case for the future
- Desire for continuous improvement opportunities
- Extensive network across the marketplace (desirable)
Climate17 are recruitment specialists across Clean Energy & Environmental markets. Our extensive experience, expert market knowledge and passion for what we do stand us apart.