Our Client are looking to add an Energy Specialist to their growing and well-established team. As a specialist energy and environment consultancy they endeavour to make sure that every new building is good for people and good for the planet. If you are knowledgeable, skilled and passionate, feel free to get in touch.
- 3 - 5 years' experience.
- Full member of relevant professional body such as Energy Institute or CIBSE, ideally fully chartered.
- Experience preparing complex energy strategies in London.
- Expert level understanding of SAP and SBEM.
- Very good client facing and communication skills.
- Building energy modelling to support energy strategies and Part L assessments.
- Demonstrable project management experience.
- Experience working on large master-planning projects in London.
- Building physics background desirable.
- Experience of residential and mixed-use sector desirable.
- Extensive experience of undertaking energy strategies and energy statements for large, residential led schemes in London.
- Good understanding of GLA Energy Planning Guidance and wider planning system and context.
- Excellent written and presentation communication.
- Ability to explain complex issues in a simple way.
Climate17 are recruitment specialists across Clean Energy & Environmental markets. Our extensive experience, expert market knowledge and passion for what we do stand us apart.