Climate17 are delighted to be supporting our client who are an independent, pan-European sustainability consultancy specialising in the commercial real estate sector. They also develop their own real estate software for some of the world's leading blue-chip organisations.
They require a highly motivated and talented individual to fill the role of an Associate Director to support their growing professional sustainability consultancy team. This opportunity offers a very exciting chance to deliver a broad spectrum of sustainability services, offering great career potential. Passion and a determination to deliver excellence are essential qualities as is a commercially astute and innovative approach to delivering client solutions.
- Client account and programme management
- Depth of technical knowledge of sustainability issues and application to real estate
- Lead development and implementation of sustainability/ESG strategy and environmental management systems to ISO certification levels
- Lead engagement with clients and other external parties (e.g. heads of sustainability, asset managers, property and facilities management teams)
- Lead on the management of large European environmental data management programmes
- Lead coordination of building-level sustainability improvement programmes
- Lead regulatory and voluntary sustainability disclosure / reporting (e.g. GRESB, INREV, EPRA, UNPRI, TCFD)
- Industry engagement (e.g. attending conferences etc).
- Team management
- Support in business development
- Strategic and tactical input to the development of new products and services
- A passion for furthering the sustainability agenda
- Clear understanding of managing programmes and projects to a budget and target margin
- Degree or Masters in related subject
- Membership of an appropriate and recognised professional body (e.g. IEMA practitioner/full member)
- Detailed understanding of environmental legislation
- Highly articulate and numerate
- Strong people management skills
- Advanced IT skills
- Experience of managing pan-European clients
- Environmental and Energy Audit Experience for commercial buildings
- Second language
- BREEAM in Use Assessor, Fitwel, or WELL Accredited Practitioner
Climate17 are recruitment specialists across Clean Energy & Environmental markets. Our extensive experience, expert market knowledge and passion for what we do stand us apart.