Climate17 are delighted to be supporting our client who are an independent, pan-European sustainability consultancy specialising in the commercial real estate sector. They also develop their own real estate software for some of the world's leading blue-chip organisations.
They require a highly motivated and talented individual to fill the role of a Sustainability Consultant to support their growing professional sustainability consultancy team. This opportunity offers a very exciting chance to deliver a broad spectrum of sustainability services, offering great career potential.
- Support implementation of sustainability/ESG strategy and environmental management systems
- Support engagement with clients and other external parties (e.g. heads of sustainability, asset managers, property and facilities management teams)
- Manage large sustainability data collection programmes coordinating multiple parties
- Manage simple client engagements
- Monitoring and analysis of sustainability data
- Support coordination of building-level sustainability improvement programmes
- Support regulatory and voluntary sustainability disclosure / reporting (e.g. GRESB, INREV, EPRA, UNPRI, TCFD)
- A passion for furthering the sustainability agenda
- Degree or Masters in related subject
- Understanding of UK environmental legislation
- Highly articulate and numerate
- Advanced IT skills
- Prior experience delivering GRESB Real Estate assessments
- Membership of an appropriate and recognised professional body (e.g. IEMA Practitioner Membership)
- Environmental and Energy Audit Experience for commercial buildings
- BREEAM in Use Assessor, Fitwel, or WELL Accredited Practitioner
Climate17 are recruitment specialists across Clean Energy & Environmental markets. Our extensive experience, expert market knowledge and passion for what we do stand us apart.