Climate17 are delighted to be supporting our client who are an international consultancy and project developer, helping businesses and organisations to meet the demands of the Paris Agreement.They help provide sustainable business solutions for a low carbon world.
Our client offers a comprehensive range of services to measure, report, manage and reduce environmental impacts. They are currently looking for a Consultant - LCA - to join their London office. This position would suit an enthusiastic and energetic individual with a passion for sustainability who is looking to expand their career in a specialist environment.
Reporting to a senior member of the Advisory Team, the Consultant will be required to work closely with all members of the team, both advisory and sales, to achieve Company objectives. External relationships are a key part of the role, with a requirement to liaise with project teams, clients, overseas offices, and representatives from partner organisations.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years of experience within carbon and sustainability services.
- Experience in conducting product carbon footprints and Life Cycle Assessments
- Good working knowledge of LCA software such as GaBi
- Working knowledge of carbon accounting standards (ISO 14064, GHG Protocol and its variants, PAS 2050)
- Experience of Scope 3 value chain assessment techniques and methods
- Familiarity with a range of approaches to target setting including science-based target methodologies, CDP, climate related risk assessment and scenario analysis
- Honours or Masters' degree in a relevant subject
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with an ability to produce well-presented, error-free results
- Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to manage complex project deliveries across multiple simultaneous client engagements
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to speak and present information with confidence in front of an audience, lead client workshops and represent the company externally
- Effective writing skills, with an ability to write concise, compelling and well-structured documents and reports
- Strong commercial skills, with an ability to project manage and deliver on time within budget
- Ability to conduct resource planning/skills assessments with other members of staff, and to monitor utilisation levels to manage optimum project staffing
- Developing intellectual and commercial assets within the Company, with a focus on continuous improvement
Climate17 are recruitment specialists across Clean Energy & Environmental markets. Our extensive experience, expert market knowledge and passion for what we do stand us apart.