Our client is a leading property consultancy that operates nationally. They have a division that focuses on providing a range of property management, CPO, Valuation, Land Assembly, Development and Consenting to Public Sector, Infrastructure and Energy clients.
Their infrastructure department has seen rapid growth in recent years and is seeking experienced Asset / Property Managers with a background in residential portfolio asset management to oversee key client contracts.
The main objective of the Property Manager role will be to oversee all aspects of property & asset management on behalf of several major infrastructure clients. You will be looking after a portfolio of some commercial, rural, and residential assets in a broad, exciting role.
This role is primarily based remotely covering the Oxford region with occasional travel.
Day to day management of mixed property portfolio's including:
- Leasing and letting of property.
- Undertaking rent reviews and lease renewals.
- Dealing with the acquisition and onboarding of new assets into the portfolio.
- Identification of and assisting with the disposal of surplus property.
- Collection of rents and other monies due, including chasing of arrears.
- Liaison with the Facilities Management team to ensure all compliance checks are complete.
- Managing and organising improvement, repair and maintenance work for residential properties, including liaising with tenants and contractors, arranging access, and checking that works are completed.
- Use and assist with the maintenance of records on the TRAMPS property management and accounting system.
- Undertaking annual/periodic property inspections.
- Identify and implementing asset management opportunities.
- Identifying strategic development opportunities.
- Managing relations with key stakeholders.
- Provide accurate, timely client reports.
- Maintain a strong working knowledge of appropriate legislation.
- Undertake site visits where necessary to read meters, undertake audible fire alarm tests, meet contractors and to carry out basic inspections
- Full membership of RICS would be an advantage but not essential
- CDM regulation knowledge would be advantageous
- Solid background of property management ideally with demonstrable cross-sector property experience
- The ability to establish new and maintain existing relationships.
- Experience of delivering and managing multiple projects and strong analytical & problem-solving skills
- A good working knowledge of relevant legislation and a full driving licence is required.
Climate17 are recruitment specialists across Clean Energy & Environmental markets. Our extensive experience, expert market knowledge and passion for what we do stand us apart.