Our client is one of the UK's leading Solar PV Operations and Maintenance providers. Responsible for maintaining over 500MW-worth of solar installations across the UK, they are looking for enthusiastic, motivated and ambitious individuals to join their highly skilled and experienced team.
The Solar Farm Operative will attend customers' sites and warehouses on a day-to-day basis assisting with maintenance activities at various solar PV installations (mainly ground mounted PV systems). The Solar Farm Operative will assist and carry out maintenance on installations.
- Responsible for assisting Solar Farm Electricians with routine maintenance, testing, and remedial works on solar PV systems
- Responsible for managing warehouse stock and reporting stock levels
- Carry out multiple material collections and deliveries
- Assisting Solar Farm Electricians with Corrective Maintenance when neccesary
- Produce reports detailing on site activities through the automated online platform
- Report all near misses to line manager
- Occasional ground maintenance works
- Mechanical installations and remedial works
- Alert the line manager of any issues
- Maintain data security and confidentiality by using information within the parameters of the job role
- Comply with all required fire, health and safety requirements for the environment in which you are working, attending training when required
- Any other reasonable task as requested by a Management
- Experience in either Operations and maintenance or installation of Solar PV systems
- UK level 2 or 3 Electrician (17th or 19th edition)
- Good computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Reporting software
- General Labouring / Building / Mechanical experience
- Full, clean driving license
Climate17 are recruitment specialists across Clean Energy & Environmental markets. Our extensive experience, expert market knowledge and passion for what we do stand us apart.