Our client has led the market in energy data and analytics for almost 40 years. Today, they provide services to over thirty thousand businesses and organisations and processes data for just under 20% of the UK's electricity consumption every day. Their flagship data analytics software is the tool of choice for thousands of energy professionals.
The company are going through a period of significant sustained growth and therefore are seeking a Brand Marketing & Design Manager to raise the company profile, build brand awareness in the net zero market, and design engaging and creative content. In this role you will be reporting directly to the Group Head of Marketing.
Brand Marketing experience in the energy industry (clean energy / net zero / low carbon) market would be ideal. You will need an interest in clean energy and sustainability as this is a core value for the client.
- Brand - Act as brand guardian for the company brand and all associated brands. Actively ensure brand guidelines are adhered to correctly by staff, external partners and media.
- Design - Actively provide creative ideas and recommendations for all sales and marketing materials. Also deliver ad hoc design requirements for senior management and other parts of the business.
- Collateral - Design high quality materials from concept to print ready artwork (where relevant) adhering to brand guidelines and ensuring related copy is accurately proofed.
- Photography/Imagery - Manipulate and enhance photography and imagery from internal and external sources (e.g., Shutterstock)
- Support the marketing team in developing marketing initiatives that drive customer loyalty and customer acquisition.
- Support the rest of the marketing team in optimising the content for the products pages and collateral.
- Manage day to day brand product changes and create and manage timelines for them.
- Support the marketing team with the implementation of brand calendars, brand plans and new product launches and events.
- General marketing skills - Provide support in other aspects of marketing as and when required e.g., support marketing team in organising presence at exhibitions and events
Qualifications & Experience
- A degree-level marketing qualification is highly desirable
- Educated to at least A-Level or equivalent standard
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role is highly desirable
- Strong design skills - With exceptional attention to detail and ability to take complex service propositions and present them strong visual manner.
- Must be creative and have an artistic flair
- Able to think strategically and deliver project goals
- A high standard of organisational and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive, able to use own initiative and work without close supervision.
Climate17 are recruitment specialists across Clean Energy & Environmental markets. Our extensive experience, expert market knowledge and passion for what we do stand us apart.