Climate17 are delighted to be supporting our Client who are a multi-national professional services company who consult on programme, cost and project management within the property, infrastructure and natural resources sector.
They currently need a proactive and enthusiastic senior level Regional Sustainability Consultant in various locations and the successful professional would be responsible for providing all round sustainability advice as well as expertise in Net Zero and the Low Carbon transition.
The successful candidates will be able to competently deliver Sustainability and Net Zero/Energy Efficiency consultancy advice as the basis for growing a team.
A chance to build a grow a team will also form part of this remit.
- City, regional and/or corporate decarbonisation programmes
- Energy efficiency and carbon emissions reductions for existing assets
- Low carbon & sustainable design & certification for new construction
- Strategy/project delivery experience in the built environment
- Programme and project management and leadership
- Net Zero programme management
- Net Zero baselining, strategy & action plans
- Energy efficiency & renewables
- Certification - BREEAM, LEED, WELL
- Social value
- Embodied carbon
- City-wide/Regional Energy Accelerator Programmes
- UK/Global client support programmes
- Waste/circular economy
- Heat networks & smart energy
- Policy & research
- Digital solutions for management and reporting
- Sustainable procurement
- Training & leadership
Candidates should have a strong experience and applied knowledge of sustainability, energy management and carbon reduction projects, covering a number of the consultancy areas.
- Public sector (including housing, local, regional and/or central government)
- Private sector (including developers and/or large corporates)
- Team building, management and leadership
- Consultancy and business growth
- Firm professional grasp of the wider sustainability agenda
- Ability to lead this service regionally, supporting clients and colleagues to understand and maximise sustainability in projects and programmes
- Good understanding of low and zero carbon technologies and strategies to reduce emissions in buildings (e.g. Renewable energy, heat pumps and fabric measures)
- Effective relationship management
- Enthusiasm for growing a team and business in a fast moving environment
- Ability to develop and convey strong business cases to support investment in carbon reduction and sustainability
- Structured approaches to environmental management (e.g. ISO14001/EMS/ISO50001)
- Experience in new build or retrofit of buildings (domestic or non-domestic)
Climate17 are recruitment specialists across Clean Energy & Environmental markets. Our extensive experience, expert market knowledge and passion for what we do stand us apart.