Our client is one of the UK's leading Solar PV Operations and Maintenance providers, responsible for maintaining over 1GW of solar assets across the UK, they are looking for enthusiastic, motivated and ambitious individuals to join their highly skilled and experienced teams.
Due to significant growth in their Operations & Maintenance team, they are seeking an additional Solar O&M Technician to cover ground mounted sites across the Cambridge area.
- You will be responsible for the coordination of all reactive and planned maintenance on domestic and commercial rooftop schemes as well as ground-mounted utility scale PV Plants (5MW ).
- You should be qualified to NVQ 3 / C&G or equivalent. (ideally JIB Gold card Approved).
- You should hold your C&G 2391 (or equivalent) inspection and testing qualification.
- Experience of working on solar PV systems
- You will be responsible for maintaining, inspecting and testing solar PV systems to assess and rectify performance issues, all whist adhering to BS7671.
- Corrective maintenance will include the replacement of key components including inverters, modules, strings and meters in addition to undertaking scheduled maintenance across the sites.
- Maintaining and operating security, CCTV, monitoring and communication systems will also be a key part of the role.
- Applicants must be IT literate.
- Willing to participate in the company weekend call out rota.
- You must also hold a valid full UK driving licence, but company transport will be provided.
- Right to live and work in the UK.
Climate17 are recruitment specialists across Clean Energy & Environmental markets. Our extensive experience, expert market knowledge and passion for what we do stand us apart.